Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Zoology covers a broad range of disciplines, including behavioural ecology, conservation, evolution, cell biology and palaeobiology. There are many specialist print and online resources for Zoology in Cambridge. These pages give you an overview of the resources and research support that is available.
On this guide you will find:
- Information about brilliant resources, both print and online, that you have access to in Cambridge
- Recommended resources, with tips on accessing and using them
- Help and guidance for researchers
- Details and links to training and skills support for students and researchers
Department of Zoology YouTube channel
- ZooCast series of postgraduate students discussing their research and their experiences of studying in Cambridge.
- Why choose Part II Zoology.