Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"Ecology is the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings" - Oxford English Dictionary.
There is no specific Ecology department or library in Cambridge but the subject is taught in Plant Sciences and Zoology. Both of their libraries have print resources on ecology but Cambridge provides many online resources as well.
This LibGuide will give you an overview of the resources and research support available.
What on this guide?
On this guide, you'll find:
- Current information about Library Services during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Information about brilliant resources, both print and online, that you have access to in Cambridge
- Recommended resources, with tips on accessing and using them
- Help and guidance for researchers
- An overview of referencing and how tools can help you
- Help and support from across the University of Cambridge
Zoology & Plant Sciences Libraries