Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pathology at Cambridge focuses its research on the following mission: "To determine the causes, analyse the effects, and develop means for the early detection and improved management of diseases of medical and social importance."
The Department of Pathology provides teaching in all three years of the undergraduate curriculum both for the Natural Sciences Tripos and the pre-clinical courses in the Medical and Veterinary Sciences Tripos. It also provides teaching in a fourth year Graduate Clinical course in Medicine.
In this guide you will find information about the resources and support available to students and researchers taught by or based in the Department of Pathology.
What on this guide?
On this guide, you'll find:
- Current information about Library Services during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Information about brilliant resources, both print and online, that you have access to in Cambridge
- Recommended resources, with tips on accessing and using them
- Help and guidance for researchers
- Details and links to training and skills support for students and researchers
- An overview of referencing and how tools can help you
- Lots of help and support from across the University of Cambridge
Spotlight: online resources for pathology