Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Table of Contents alerts
Journal TOCs is a free online resource which alerts you when new issues of your favourite journals are published. By signing up for alerts, you will receive an email alert whenever a new issue of any of the journals you follow becomes available.
- Go to https://www.journaltocs.ac.uk/
- Register for a free account by clicking on the Sign Up link (in the middle of the screen)
- Start searching for journals in the search box and click Go, or browse for titles by topic.
- To create an alert, tick the box next to a title to select it.
Zetoc provides access to the British Library’s Electronic Table of Contents (ETOC). This multidisciplinary database covers 36,000 journals as well as 59 million article citations and conference papers back to 1993. It is updated daily.
- Go to http://zetoc.jisc.ac.uk
- Click on Alert at the top of the screen. (You’ll need to select University of Cambridge as your institution and log in with your Raven account)
- Enter your email address and give your list a name, then click Create.
- Now you can search for journals and add them to your list.