Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Don't forget to add your own details to your poster, as this will allow conference attendees to contact you after the conference.
If you are using Endnote it is possible to add references directly to a PowerPoint slide using the Endnote plugin. If you are using a different reference manager, create the references in Word and then paste them onto your poster.
What should be included in a conference poster?
- Title: No more than two lines, should be catchy and encourage people to read your poster
- Introduction: Short background about your topic, setting the context
- Methods: Describe what you did -- images can be useful to enhance this section.
- Results: Describe your results -- graphs and charts can be useful here.
- Conclusions: What did you learn, what is its relevance, future research.
- References: Approximately 5 references, referenced correctly and consistently
- Further information: Contact details, where the poster can be downloaded