Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Zoology covers a broad range of disciplines, including behavioural ecology, conservation, evolution, cell biology and palaeobiology. There are many specialist print and online resources for Zoology in Cambridge. These pages give you an overview of the resources and research support that is available.
What on this guide?
On this guide, you'll find:
- Current information about Library Services during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Information about brilliant resources, both print and online, that you have access to in Cambridge
- Recommended resources, with tips on accessing and using them
- Help and guidance for researchers
- An overview of referencing and how tools can help you
- Help and support from across the University of Cambridge
Do you need help accessing any of our resources? Want to ask a quick question about library services for the Biological Sciences? Why not try our online chat. We're available from 12 - 2pm on weekdays.
Department of Zoology YouTube channel
- ZooCast series of postgraduate students discussing their research and their experiences of studying in Cambridge.
- Why choose Part II Zoology.